Tasty Indian Snacks Chegodi By Pulla Reddy
- Golden Coloured Fried Snacks, Specialty from Andhra Pradesh, Available in 250 gms & 1 kg, 2 kg
The Chegodi from G. Pulla Reddy is a relishing tea-time snack, originating from Andhra Pradesh, India.
- 100 % vegetarian.
- Do not contain any artificial flavoring substances or preservatives.
- These appear twisted and folded in yellowish-brown color.
- Ideal for gifting loved ones or during long traveling.
- Available in gift wraps and can be sent directly to the recipient’s address.
- Available in 600 gm, 1 kg, and 2 kg packs respectively.
- Remains fresh and fine for as long as 30 days.
Chegodi from G. Pulla Reddy is made with fine ingredients. It is prepared from the below ingredients:
- Rice flour
- Cumin seeds
- Red chili powder
- Yellow moong dal
Retain the crispy and crunchy texture along with the freshness and flavor of the Chegodi by following the below tips:
- Store in a cool dry place, at normal room temperature.
- Do not refrigerate the snacks as moisture might spoil the freshness of Chegodi.
Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.