Cardamom & Cinnamon Combon - Sri Sri Tattva
Cinnamon comes from the dried bark of a tropical species of Cinnamomum, a tree native to Asia. Sri Sri Tattva Cinnamon is sourced carefully to ensure consistent quality, that is sure to enhance the flavour like never before.
- Tooth decay.
- Cinnamon may help manage metabolic disease.
- Cinnamon has antioxidant benefits.
- Cinnamon is a natural insect repellent.
How to Use
- Crumble a few pieces of Cinnamon into a powder and add it to your curries, stir your mug of Hot Chocolate with it or sprinkle it onto your desserts.
- Cinnamon Sticks
Cardamom is a special spice like many others, that can be added to both sweet and savoury dishes. It is widely used in Indian, Middle Eastern and Arabic Cuisine. It is also used as a digestive aid in many traditional Indian medicines.
- May Help with Digestive Problems.
- May Treat Bad Breath and Prevent Cavities.
How to Use
- Add Sri Sri Tattva Cardamom to your tea, halwas or gravies to enjoy a flavour some meal.
- Cardamom Whole
Net Weight: 100 g