Dadu’s balushai are lip-smacking in taste. These sweets are an integral part of festivities like Diwali, Holi and Sankranthi. As per Indian rituals, the new bride takes this sweet to her in-laws’ home. The sweets are oval-shaped and dipped in sugar syrup.
Dadu’s balushai are deep-fried and then soaked in sugar syrup. These Indian doughnuts are made with
• Refined flour
Dadu’s is a brand name in the sweet making industry of Hyderabad. Crispy outside, juicy inside, Balushai is the perfect festive treat. Some unique features of this sweet recipe are
• Comes with a shelf life of 7 days.
• Available in 500gm and 1kg gift boxes.
• 100% vegetarian and can be served during pooja occasions.
• Are not fragile and can be sent to long distances.
Keep the Balushai crunchy and tasty for a long time by following the below tips.
• Store the sweets in an airtight container.
• Do not refrigerate the sweets but keep these at a cool and dry place.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.