Dadu’s special motichoor dry fruit laddu is one of the most tasty and popular Indian sweets. Serve these on festivities or gift on Diwali and other festivals to bring smile on the face of the guests.
Motichoor laddu or ladoo is alluring to the food lovers for the beautiful golden colour, moist and soft texture. The sweet gets its sweet and grainy taste because of the following ingredients.
Dadu’s confectionery is renowned for its both mithai and namkeen. It is based at Hyderabad and is a home- based business. These special dry fruit motichoor laddu from this popular sweet market are unique because these
• Have a long shelf life of 5 days.
• Are devoid of any artificial colouring. Saffron is used to bring the beautiful hue.
• Are available in 500gm and 1kg packets.
• Are 100% vegetarian and can be served as Prasad.
• Are handmade and preserves the rich taste of traditional motichoor laddu.
• Are made in a hygienic environment and the ingredients are not touched with bare hands.
• Can be gift packed and send directly to the recipient address with a personalised message.
Keep these laddu fresh and tasty for a long time span by following the below tips.
• Store the laddu in an airtight container.
• Do not refrigerate the laddu; store at a cool and dry place.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.