Dry Fruit Laddu By Pulla Reddy
Diwali, Navaratri, Raksha Bandhan, Indian wedding or engagement, any festival or celebration is incomplete without this popular Indian sweet, laddu. But this North Indian confectionary item is generally made from boondi. G. Pulla Reddy brings a different flavor to the sweet market with this dry fruit laddu.
- Cashew nuts
- Sesame seeds
this is a completely vegetarian recipe with a rich flavor.
So be it any occasion, G. Pulla Reddy dry fruit laddu proves to be the most craved for sweet as
- It is made from the best quality dry fruits.
- Uses less amount of ghee and sugar.
- Is available in attractive gift packets of 500 gm, 1 kg, and 2 kg
Due to fruit laddu from G. Pulla Reddy has a long shelf life if
- Stored in air-tight containers.
- Kept under normal temperature.
Shelf Life: 7 Days
- Pieces Per(1 kg) - 25 Approx.
Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.