Patanjali Divya Thyrogrit Tablets
Patanjali Divya Thyrogrit:
The essence of a healthy lifestyle has a proper adoptive way. Ayurvedic is the oldest method to ensure a better formulated natural solution to every problem and target the root cause. Patanjali adopted an ayurvedic approach with the goodness of natural ingredients. Popular Patanjali Divya thyrogrit tablets are one of the prominently formulated ayurvedic supplements. It may help in reducing thyroidal problems. It may help in the proper functioning of digestion and other discomforts.
Patanjali Divya thyrogrit tablets are made from commencing with the holy scripts of the Vedas and amalgamation of dhaniya, kachnar chal extracts, tritaku baheda, Punarnava and shuddha Guggulu which may help to improve health starting from the root cause of problems.
- Kanchnar extracts(Bauhinia variegata)
- Shuddha Guggul( Commiphora wightii)
- Trikatu churna
Benefits of Thyrogrit:
- It may help in reducing galgand
- It may beneficial for thyroidal hormone imbalance
- It may act as pain relievers
- It may help in reducing headache, toothache, ear problems
- It may reduce dyspepsia
- It may be used to reduce thyroidal problems
- It might help with various health complications
Direction of Use:
Two tablets, two times a day after meals with warm water or as suggested by your doctor
Information on Storage and Safety:
- Pay attention to label before buying it
- Keep away from children
- Best before 2 years of manufacturing
Patanjali Thyrogrit FAQ’s:
1. Can I use this as my thyroidal supplement?
It may help in reducing thyroidal problems. However, it is suggested to use it under the supervision of your doctor.
2. What is Divya and its use?
Divya Thyrogrit is the best formulated herbal remedy used for various health issues. It may help for proper digestion and acts as a pain reliever for different discomforts such as headache toothache and other such problems.
3. Are Patanjali Divya tablets safe ?
Yes, it's absolutely safe and causes no harm no side effects it's pure. However, use it as directed by your physician.
4. Are Patanjali products good?
Yes, Patanjali products are made of natural ingredients and Use a traditional ayurvedic approach for their products.
Legal Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Note: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.