Kaju Pista Rolls Sweet By Vellanki Foods
The Kaju Pista roll is an Indian sweet from Vellanki Foods and is one of the most delectable sweetmeats during pooja occasions. The Kaju Pista roll is cylindrical in shape and are studded with a smooth paste of pistachio. The sweets are soft yellow in colour.
Made with Cashew & Pistachios, 100% Veg, Festive Special
Available in 500gm, 1kg & 2kg Packets
This Kaju pistachio sweet recipe gets its mouth-melting taste and texture from the following ingredients.
- Food colour
- Cashew nuts
- Cardamom powder
Vellanki Foods is a brand name in the confectionery market of Andhra Pradesh. Serve these sweets on Diwali, Ganesh Chaturthi, Raksha Bandhan or Navratri because these are signature festive sweets.
- 100% vegetarian.
- Shelf life of 5 days.
- Quality tested food colour is used.
- The sweets are prepared in a hygienic environment.
- Available in 500gm, 1kg & 2kg Packets.
- Available in attractive gift boxes which can be directly sent to the recipient address with a personalised message.
Bring a smile to the faces of the guests this festive season by serving these enticing pieces of sweets. Follow the below tips to get the best out of these sweets.
- Refrigerate the Kaju Pista roll.
- Keep the sweets in an airtight container.
- Serve the sweets on a milky white dish to increase the beauty of the sweets.
Shelf Life: 5 Days
No Of. Pieces: 32 Approx.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.