Dadu's Khova Gujiya
Trendia Presents khova gujia by Dadu's which is a mouth watering delicious sweet. These sweets are deep brown in colour and sugar dipped. The sweets are perfect to be served during festivities, like Diwali and Holi.
Khova Gujiya are a perfect combination of fried flour and sugary juice. The shreds of almonds and pistachios add a nutty flavour to the desserts. The sweets are made with-
Dadu’s Mithai Vatika is a renowned name in the sweets industry of Hyderabad. These sweets are an integral part of Indian weddings and festivities due to the following reasons.
- Comes with a long shelf life of 7 days.
- Available in 500 gm and 1 kg gift boxes.
- 100% vegetarian and can be served on pooja occasions.
- Can be sent across to recipient address with personalized messages.
It is obvious that you won’t want to finish this yummy sweet in a single day. So follow few simple steps to enjoy the taste of your favourite sweet for a while.
- This sweet tastes best when consumed hot.
- Keep this dessert inside an airtight container.
- If you want, heat the sweet before consuming.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.