Sunundalu by Pulla Reddy
Trendia brings to you Sunnundalu From Pulla Reddy, a traditional sweet delicacy from Andhra Pradesh, India. It is considered auspicious during baby showers and Sankranti as it is made from Urad dal which has its own significance.
- The Sweets Are 100% Vegetarian.
- Comes With A Shelf Life Of 10 Days.
- Appears Smoothly Rounded And Light Brown In Color.
- These Can Be Sent Directly To The Recipient’s Address.
- Available In 500 Gm, 1 Kg, And 2 Kg Packs Respectively.
- Personalized Gift Messaging Options Are Available Along With Gift Wraps.
- No Added Preservatives Or Artificial Coloring Or Synthetic Flavoring Substances.
- Ideal For Gifting Loved Ones During Auspicious Occasions And Celebrations.
The Delightful Sunnundalu From Pulla Reddy Is Prepared From The Below Ingredients:
- Split Urad Dal
The Grainy Texture And Freshness Of The Sunnundalu From Pulla Reddy Can Be Retained By Adhering To The Below Tips:
- Keep These In Airtight Containers
- Store In A Cool Dry Place, Do Not Refrigerate
Shelf Life: 10 Days
- Pieces Per(Kg): 20 Approx
Disclaimer: The Product Is Guaranteed To Be 100% Genuine. Product Images Are For Illustrative Purposes Only. Images/Packaging/ Labels May Vary From Time To Time Due To Changes Made By The Manufacturer'S Manufacturing Batch And Location. The Product Description Is For Information Purposes Only And May Contain Additional Ingredients.